Data processing is the responsibility of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 36 + 40, 53113 Bonn
Dag-Hammarskjöld-Weg 1–5, 65760 Eschborn
The iwasp.org website draws on the services of HostEurope, Köln, Germany and ]init[ AG für digitale Kommunikation, Mainz, Germany to analyse usage data with webalizer and to ensure the quality and functionality of the website. No other use is made of the data. This means that by visiting the IWaSP website following information is stored. After fourteen days, it is deleted.
• technical details of the browser used
• anonymous IP address
• date and time of website visit
This website does not produce any click statistics and cookies.
Data is processed based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with the legitimate interest of analysing usage to improve the company’s website.
Duration of data retention
Personal data are regularly deleted when
• they are no longer needed for purposes
• when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired
Reference to user rights
You are entitled to
• to object to data processing,
• enquire about your personal data and its processing
• to have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact the GIZ data protection officer (see contact information provided above). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The responsible authority in this case is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).